160KW-IGBT medium frequency induction heating quenching power supply equipment
160KW-IGBT medium frequency induction heating quenching power supply equipmentIGBT medium frequency induction heating quenching power supply equipment is mostly used in many fields such as surface quenching, metal melting, and rod heat penetration of industrial metal parts. It is to make a certain induced current on the surface of the workpiece, and quickly heat the surface of the part to achieve rapid surface heating and even penetration. Hot melt effect.
Technical parameter for 160KW-IGBT medium frequency induction heating quenching power supply equipment:
|-2-||INPUT VOLTAGE:||380V-3P, 50/60HZ|
|-4-||INPUT CURRENT:||30-320A ADJUSTABLE|
|-5-||MF. OUTPUT VOLTAGE:||500-750V|
|-6-||MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE TO:||1500~2000℃|
|-7-||APPLICATION:||HEATING/QUENCYING/MELTING/BRAZING/HOT FORGING ETC.|
|-9-||COOLING MODE:||WATER COOLING|
|-10-||COOLING WATER CONSUMPTION:||10L/H|
|-11-||COOLING WTER TEMPERATURE:||5-50℃|
|-12-||INPUT WATER PRESSURE:||0.2Mpa|
|-15-||SIZE & NET WEIGHT:||
MF GENERATOR: L82×W50×H87CM3/120KGS
COMPENSATION CAPACITOR WILL BE EQUIPPED ACCORDING TO CUSTOMER’S WORKPIECES HEATING REQUEST.
NORMAL WITH 2PCS CAPACITORS~80KG
The intelligent medium frequency induction heating device is a power supply device that converts the power frequency 50HZ alternating current into an intermediate frequency (300HZ or higher to 20K HZ). The three-phase power frequency alternating current is rectified into a direct current, and then the direct current is converted into an adjustable intermediate frequency. The current supplies an intermediate frequency alternating current flowing through the capacitor and the induction coil to generate a high-density magnetic line in the induction coil, and cuts the metal material contained in the induction coil to generate a large eddy current in the metal material. The eddy current also has some properties of the intermediate frequency current, that is, the free electrons of the metal itself flow in the metal body with resistance to generate heat.
Advantages of IF/MF induction heating equipment:
1. High heating temperature and non-contact heating
2. High heating efficiency - energy saving
3. Fast heating rate - less oxidation of the surface of the object being heated
4. Temperature is easy to control - product quality is stable and peace of mind
5. Can be locally heated - good product quality, energy saving
6. Easy to implement automatic control - effort
7. Good working environment - almost no heat, noise and dust
8. Less job footprint - high productivity
9. It can heat the workpiece with complex shape and wide application.
10. The workpiece is easy to heat evenly - the product quality is good